Monday, October 6, 2008

flowers, flowers and more flowers

I don't know why, but I have been in a flower making mood lately! I just added a bunch to my Etsy shop today.
...and because of my blooming flower mood...
I decided to share some of my Etsy flower finds too:
look at this gorgeous polymer clay rose pendant by theluckyrose:


and I just love this necklace from LieblingDesigns:

look at this great headband from ChamberryCherry (the flowers are removable to use as hair clips!):

betzwhite has the most amazing flower decorated stocking in her shop:


this is such a unique necklace from mamaslittlebabies:
LullabyLamb's crochet hat is so sweet (my daughters would look so cute it!):

look at these dainty little daisy earrings from beadbug's shop:

and I could go on...and on...and on......
happy flower picking:)

4 comments:

Beadwork and Pottery said...

Wow, you have great picks! Thanks for having my earrings!
Judy (beadbug)

Marjorie said...

Judy~ You're welcome! I am a big fan of your beadwork! Congrats on the award that you won for your beautiful bracelet!

Hyla said...

Gorgeous finds!!! I am also a mom of 3 kids! 2 boy and a girl. Ages 7, almost 3 and 1!!

~Hyla
http://earthyfinds.blogspot.com

Marjorie said...

Hi Hyla~ Thanks! Wow...You have your hands full too:)