Wednesday, October 15, 2008

fabulous artistic moms

I am officially part of this Etsy team as of today!
When I checked my e-mail this morning...I was surprised to see a message welcoming all the new Fabulous Artistic Moms...and I was one of them!
It is a wonderful group of really talented artistic moms that sell on Etsy, and I am so proud to now be one of them. I can't wait to get to know everyone, and see what it's like to be part of this Etsy team!
Thanks FAM!
to find out more about FAM:
they even have a blog:

to shop the fabulous artistic moms on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=tag_title&search_query=fam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray! Welcome to the team! I've been a member since the start, and new member days are my favorite, as there are so many great people to meet and shops to see! Glad you joined and I hope you love this street team!

Marisa

Marjorie said...

Thanks Marisa!:)