Sunday, October 19, 2008

fun quiz to take

It's only two questions!
Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz

My results:

You are a Jackie!

mm.jackie_.jpg


You are a Jackie. "I do everything the right way."


Jackies are realistic, conscientious, and principled. They strive to live up to their high ideals.



How to Get Along with Me


* Take your share of the responsibility so I don't end up with all the work.


* Acknowledge my achievements.


* I'm hard on myself. Reassure me that I'm fine the way I am.


* Tell me that you value my advice.


* Be fair and considerate, as I am.


* Apologize if you have been unthoughtful. It will help me to forgive.


* Gently encourage me to lighten up and to laugh at myself when I get uptight, but hear my worries first.



What I Like About Being a Jackie


* Being self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal


* Working hard to make the world a better place


* Having high standards and ethics; not compromising myself


* Being reasonable, responsible, and dedicated in everything I do


* Being able to put facts together, coming to good understandings, and figuring out wise solutions


* Being the best I can be and bringing out the best in other people



What's Hard About Being a Jackie


* Being disappointed with myself or others when my expectations are not met


* Feeling burdened by too much responsibility


* Thinking that what I do is never good enough


* Not being appreciated for what I do for people


* Being upset because others aren't trying as hard as I am


* Obsessing about what I did or what I should do


* Being tense, anxious, and taking things too seriously



Jackies as Children Often


* Criticize themselves in anticipation of criticism from others


* Refrain from doing things that they think might not come out perfect


* Focus on living up to the expectations of their parents and teachers


* Are very responsible; may assume the role of parent


* Hold back negative emotions ("good children aren't angry")



Jackies as Parents


* Teach their children responsibility and strong moral values


* Are consistent and fair


* Discipline firmly

Take Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz at HelloQuizzy


What are you?

No comments: