Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my other business

Other than my Etsy shop, where I sell my handmade items, I also have a bead store on eBay. In my eBay store, Dalghouse beads, I sell TOHO seed beads and other beading supplies. I love seed beads, I have been beading with them for over 15 years! I started my eBay store because of my love for seed beads, but also to help bring in some extra money, so that I can stay home with my three moon babies!
To see some of my seed bead work, check out my flickr.
and if you have a love for seed beads too...
Great News!

We have restocked most of our TOHO seed beads...just in time for all of your holiday projects!

We currently have 73 different colors of TOHO size 8/0 seed beads in stock!

We also added a few new colors!

We now have PERMANENT FINISH silver galvanized (color number: PF558) in sizes 11/0 and 8/0!

Come take a look!

Our Welcome mat is always out!

Don't forget to take advantage of our great flat shipping fee!

We ship worldwide!

Thanks!
Have a wonderful day:)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats in all your activity, everything looks so great! Wish you a lots of sales!!