Wednesday, October 8, 2008

things I've learned on Etsy

Although, I'm sure most people (especially Etsians) already know this stuff...I thought that I would share some cool things that I have learned on Etsy recently. Maybe someone will find these tidbits of information useful. I sure did!
Did you know that if you go to http://www.majaba.org/heartomatic.php , you can type in your Etsy user name and see all the hearts for your items in one place?
You can find Etsy's top sellers here: http://www.etsywiki.com/index.php?title=Top_Sellers?
There is a blog dedicated exclusively to coupons valid at Etsy shops? It's called Etsy Secrets.
This is where you can find all sorts of cool Etsy downloads:
You can find the cutest (free!) backgrounds for your blog here:
Have you ever heard of Entrecard, a place "dedicated to your success as a blogger":
Need help snagging that treasury? Check this discussion out:
And these are just a few of the things that I have learned by reading the posts in the Etsy forums. Everyone is just so eager to share things that they have learned and help each other...and it's refreshing! Thank You!


2 comments:

Felt-o-rama said...

Thanks so much for these great tips! I'm fairly new to Etsy and didn't know about any of these links. Majaba.org is especially helpful :)

Marjorie said...

You're Welcome! I'm so glad that you found it helpful!