Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bicycle Streamers

Boutique style, ribbon bicycle streamers is an idea that I have had for a while now. I made a set a while back that sold on eBay (pictured below). The only problem was that I had deconstructed a cheap set of streamers to get the little piece that attached the streamers to the grip/handle. I had been searching for a long time for a piece that would work to attach them. I finally decided to use a wide strip of elastic that can wrap around the handle. They turned out really cute! I have already made two sets, and added them to my shop. I plan on making more soon... My kids really love them (which is a good sign). Sienna, my two year old, has already requested a set with some Dora ribbon that we saw at the store. The good thing about using the elastic is that they fit on tricycles and scooters too.

Above photo is of the first set that I made a while back.


Two photos above are of the new streamers added to my Etsy shop.

I sure hope that they sell:)

No comments: