Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SnuggaRoo

**I'm working on the tutorial today...hope to have it up tomorrow!**
A pillow that you can snuggle with, play with, and best of all, it has a pouch on the back to put all your favorite things in. Oh, and a little handle on top to help you carry it around!

It was made using only a thrifted fleece jacket, felt scraps and thread. The SnuggaRoo is a great way to take something old and make it new!

These would be great to take on road trips, sleepovers or even just to snuggle with at nap time.
Everyone needs a SnuggaRoo!
(this was my craft from the SYTYC audition)

2 comments:

nicoledemana crafts said...

thanks for the tute I think I get it lol.. here's hoping you do some more tutes going to try this one out and give it to the grandchildren

Marjorie said...

I hope that I get to do more tutorials too:) If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask!