Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Art Dolls

I just love art dolls, and had to share this Etsy shop that I found today. It is called loopyboopy. In it you will find some of the most amazing dolls. Self described as "Creepy and Whimsical Art Dolls"...that is really what they are. You just have to check this shop out! There is a boopy blog too: http://loopyboopy.blogspot.com/. Oh, and dolls made from polymer clay! That's just super awesome...as my 7 year old daughter would say:)


Polly Loopy Art Doll
photo by loopyboopy

7 comments:

boxingfan said...

totally super awesome! looks a little tim burtonish...

Nicole Solo said...

she is creepy! Lol, I guess dolls just scare me a little

Mulberry Street said...

great find!

Marjorie said...

I agree...she does look like something from a Tim Burton movie!

Stela said...

I adore that shop!

Marjorie said...

Isn't it great?

LoopyBoopy said...

Thanks so much for featuring Polly on your beautiful blog Moon!! Many people find dolls creepy, I like that creepy feeling:) Thanks again!