Monday, June 8, 2015

Hello! It's Been a Looong Time!

Oops...it's been quite a long time since I blogged!  Sorry!

Hope you all have been well!  I did add a few new items to my Etsy shop.

Also, I'm working on making a house ornament out of copper clay.  I didn't have great success firing the COPPRclay I posted about earlier.  I don't think I fired it at a high enough temperature.  I just bought a new brand to try out that doesn't need to be fired in the coconut shell–based carbon. I'll let you know how that goes.  Fingers crossed!

Oh...and I've had the idea for a beading loom made from a yogurt container for a while, and I hope to be posting a tutorial soon.  I'm also trying to design pieces combining my seed bead work and metal clay creations....so stay tuned!

Here are my newest listings:





Btw...two of these new designs were inspired by custom orders, so feel free to request one!  I love hearing your great ideas!

No comments: