Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Etsy Shop

Hi everyone!
I have re-opened my Etsy shop
with limited inventory.

I have had a lot of life changes lately...
I went back to school full time,
and have become a single mom.
This has not left me with much time
to devote to my Etsy shop,
but I wanted to offer my custom ornaments.
(I can't believe that it is almost
that time of year again!)
I also will be bringing back
my custom love bird cake toppers
in a larger size...soon!


Thanks to everyone
who has been patiently waiting
for my shop to re-open!
Welcome back to ThreeMoonBabies,
where everything is handmade with love:)

1 comment:

chris said...

So many changes! I hope you are doing well, especially with going back to school. I graduated last spring and understand how much more pressure school can add. Best wishes and happy thoughts your way.