Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Happy Wrists T-Shirt Macrame Cuffs and my Other Etsy Shop

I had opened another Etsy shop, called Dalghouse, a while back to sell seed beads and things (similar to my Ebay store). I have recently given it a makeover, and now I am going to use it to sell upcycled clothes and accessories...and some custom painted t-shirts. So, I moved all of my macrame cuff bracelets to my other Etsy shop, Dalghouse boutique.

Here are some of the new cuffs that I have added:









You can find all of these bracelets here.



You can also find this really simple and pretty onesie. I added roses around the neck using t yarn.
and this onesie with pink flowers:

If you get a chance...please stop by and take a look!
Thanks:)

3 comments:

ricebabies said...

Hi, just found your blog. Very nice.

I have a giveaway, drop by.

http://ricebabies-ca.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-giveaway.html

Sugar Pine Boutique said...

Wow, you really got going with the t-shirt yarn! Super cool, I hope it takes off in your shop! ; )

Marjorie said...

Thanks! I hope so too!